Microsoft has released a third service pack to Office 2007. The Service Pack 3 contains all public updates since September 2011 as well as unreleased fixes that address performance, stability, and security.
Here is a list of some things included SP3?
- Fixes issues with the Pre and Post Reform rules in the French Thesaurus.
- Fixes an issue in which a crash sometimes occurs when an Excel workbook is opened in Excel and then previewed by using the Windows Explorer preview pane feature.
- Four new bibliography styles are now available in the “Word Citations & Bibliography” feature: Harvard Anglia, IEEE, APA Sixth Edition, and MLA Seventh Edition.
- Chinese New Year holiday is now included in the Outlook calendar for Singapore.
- Fixes an issue in which Excel 2007 sometimes crashes when you open an Excel workbook previously saved in a newer version of Excel. This occurs if the file uses a new feature that is not available in the 2007 Office system.
- Fixes an issue in which Excel Slicers and Ribbon customizations are lost when an XLSX file is first saved as an ODS file, and then saved as an XLSX file in Excel 2007.
- Fixes an issue in which encryption settings are not configurable when they are used with a file format compatibility pack converter and Office 2003 or an earlier version of Office.
- Non-Unicode characters in certain error message strings now display correctly.
- Documents that require custom security trimming are not returned from alert search queries, even if the user who created the alert could see and query for these documents.
About Advanced Network Consulting:
For businesses in Los Angeles and Orange County needing network support, remember that Advanced Network Consulting offers same day service, scheduled maintenance appointments, and emergency calls. As our client, your company’s network security and reliability is our top priority. Advanced Network Consulting performs routine maintenance, software updates, and system upgrades as part of your network security. Advanced Network Consulting has been servicing clients throughout Southern California for nearly 20 years.
Specializing in Microsoft based solutions, we offer years of expertise in Windows Servers, Exchange, SQL Server as well as a deep knowledge or general networking. Advanced Network Consulting is your one stop computer consulting solution provider. From network cabling and office relocation, server, desktop and laptop installations to staff training, troubleshooting, upgrades and everything in between, Advanced Network Consulting can provide the solution your business is looking for.